Mr. Papegowda K
Qualification: M.COM, M.PHIL (NET, SLET)
Courses taught: B.Com
Area of expertise: Business taxation, cost accounting, management accounting
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One day workshop on “Youth And Leadership” conducted by Vivekananda Institute For Leadership and Development, Mysore dated 13th February 2012
- Three days training programme on “FEEL” (Facilitation excellence effective and leadership) Employable organised by Pooja Bhagavath Memorial Mahajana PG Centre from 1st to 3rd of February 2012.
- Regional workshop on approaching NAAC held at Government First Grade College Hullahallion , Nanjangud on 26th march 2015
- An IQAC initiated state level seminar on developing employability among younger generation, held at Government First Grade College Hullahalli, Nanjangud on 31st march 2015
- One day workshop on “Pedagogic issues On Banking, Insurance and Accounting” held at D. Banumaiah’s college of commerce and arts, Mysore on 15th July 2016
- One day workshop on “Testing of Hypothesis” on 18th January 2019 held at Shree Cauvery First Grade College, Kuvempunagar, Mysore.