Smt. Brunda R
Assistant Professor & HOD
Qualification: MA in English, KSET
Courses taught: B.Com, B. Sc, BCA and BBA
Area of expertise: Poetry, Drama, Novel and Communication Skills
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers presented in Conferences/workshop/seminars
- A paper on “Indian writing –Contribution of Indian writers to the world of English Literature” in National level seminar organised by D.Devaraja Urs Government First grade college, Hunsur on 18-03-19.
- A paper on “Chimerical Element in Nagamandala” State level workshop on Girish Karnad, organised by Vidyavardaka First grade College, Mysore on 02-02-19.
- National level seminar on “Research and Publishing” organised by Yuvaraja’s College, Mysore on 23-03-19.
- Convener of National Level Webinar on the topic "Pronunciation Skills for Professional Communication " on 10th of November 2020.
- Two days workshop on Teaching English at Undergraduate Level, organised by UoM on 6th & 7th April 2017.
- Seminar on Remembering Professor Polanki Ramamoorthy, organised by UoM on 15-09-17.
- Workshop on English language learning skills-LSRW on 11-10-2017.
- Workshop on Curriculum development for Undergraduate English Course”, organised by UoM- As an output of this workshop material was developed and was published in the University Text book that is being prescribed for I B.Com/BBA on 16-01-18
- Two days workshop on Personality development and life skills, organised by NSS unit of the college and UoM on 18/19-01-18
- “Hints for NET aspirants”, organised by SDM PG Centre, Ujire on 08-02-18.