Qualification: PhD, M.Phil, M.com
Courses taught: Business Research Methodology, Business Statistics, Marketing, HRM, Business taxation.
Area of expertise: Marketing & HRM
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Appraisal of Consumer Behaviour -A case study of “Café Coffee Day with special reference to Karnataka State", DRAVIDIAN UNIVERSITY, Kuppam, May 2009-2014
- IFRS in India an Overview Contemporary Issues in Ethics, Governance and International Financial Reporting Standards.ISBN:978-93-81195-25-3,United Publishers.
- Managing Human Resources at the workplace ISBN:978-81-922146-5-8.
- Appraisal on Consumer Behaviour and Decision Making Journal of Development and Social Change,ISSN:2231-0991
- Appraisal of Consumer Behaviour-A case study of Café Coffee Day with special reference to Karnataka State Advance in Collaborative Research, ISBN:9781548809591.
- Impact Factor of Creativity and Innovation at Workplace presented at Bangkok Multifour Journal,Volume-V,Issue-1,ISSN:2249-8117.
- An overview on Need of Innovation and Creativity at work place Advance in Collaborative Research,ISBN:978-1534770188.
- Impact of Innovative Training at RUDSETI promotes Efficient Entreprenurs International Journal of Academic Research,ISSN:2348-7666,Impact Factor:6.023.
- Impact of RUDSETI training on sustainable Development of Entrepreneurship in Karnataka Educational Development and Social Welfare,ISBN:978-1-387-52255-2
- An Overview of Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Bookrix GmbH & Co,Munich Germany,ISBN:978-1-387-88971-6.
- A Utility Analysis on RUDSETI Training for sustainable future with reference to Belthangady Taluk Presented at Malaysia International Journal of Arts, Science and Humanities Shanlax,ISSN:2321-788x,Impact Factor:3.025.
- The Perceptual study of Entrepreneurship Development through EDP Training. International Journal of Arts, Science and Humanities Shanlax,ISSN:2321-788x,Impact Factor:3.025
- Participated in two days National level conference on Sambandha, Sampreethi, Sangharsha: The dynamics of Human Relationships on 25th & 26th Feb 2019 at SDM P.G Centre, Ujire
- Guest Speaker on the topic Life Skills and Human Psychology at Govt. Polytechnic Arakere Srirangapatna.
- Participated in Two days National Workshop on Quality Research Methodology & Writing, Publishing Skills for researchers on 26th & 27th July 2019 in University of Mysore.
- Paper presentation in 10th International Conference at Central College Campus Bengaluru on the title Issues and Challenges in Higher Education on 11th & 12th Nov 2019.
- Participated in one day work shop Voyage-2018 A journey towards HR destination held on 29th November at SDM P.G Centre Ujire.
- Guest Speaker on Soft skills in two day National Conference on Social Responsibilities of Libraries and Librarians in the Internet Society-Challenges and Issues held on 15th and16th December 2017 at Dharmasthala.
- Participated in technical seminar on Effective search Strategy and reference Management system held at SDMIT, Ujire on 28th Sept 2016.
- Participated in One day Workshop on How to do a Good Ph.D on Aug 10th 2016 at Second International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing CCIP 2016.
- Participated in Workshop `Education at Australia’ at Adarsh College in Bangalore on 15th July 2014.
- Participated in One day Workshop ‘Alternate Therapies and well being at FMKMC College Madikeri on 23/3/2013.
- Participated in One day Workshop on "Teacher Competency Development" at FMKMC College Madikeri on 11/01/2013.
- Participated in National Level faculty development program on Nurturing Life skills towards an Enabling work environment on 30/10/2010 at Seshadripuram College, Bangalore.
Awards and Achivements
- Gold Medalist for Best shooter and Best Leadership Qualities in Officers training at Gwalior NCC 2011.
- PRCN Officers Training secured A Grade & Refresher Captain Course secured A Grade.
- Deputy Director General Award 2014
- Deputy Director General Award 2015
- Chief Minister Award 2018