Smt. Kekada . S. Muthamma
Qualification: M.Com, M.Phil, PGDFM, NET
Courses taught: Accounting Theory, Corporate Governance, International Business, HRM, Organisational Behaviour
Area of expertise: HRM, Financial Management, Financial Accounting
Contact details: email@example.com
- Ph.D: Pursuing on the Topic "Impact of coffee Certification Programs on Coffee Industry in Karnataka"
- M.Phil: " Safety Measures Adopted in NestleIndia", Nanjangud Factory
- Presented paper in World Summit organized by UoM Titled “Sustainability of coffee industry: “Resource management for sustainable development of coffee industry in India- an analytical study on coffee certification programs” and the published (ISSN number: 2321-788X Impact factor 3.025)
- Paper sent to Multidisciplinary conference at Pune and paper published in UGC recognized Journal “AJANTHA” titled "Sustainability Of Coffee Industry- A Study On Coffee Certification Programs In India" (ISSN:2277-5730 Impact factor 5.5)
- National level seminar on “Indian banking system: Problems and challenges” organised by Pooja Bhagavath Mahajana Institution, Mysore.
- Attended two day work shop on “ statistics for Business decisions” in SDMIMD
- Workshop on “Technical writing and publications” in UoM
- Workshop on “ Testing of Hypothesis” in Cavery FGC, Mysore
- Attended a hands on session on “R” in SDMIMD
Papers presented in Conferences/workshop/seminars
- Presented paper in National level seminar organized by CSSIP, UOM on the topic “Recent inclinations in Indian coffee industry -coffee certification programs”
- Presented a paper in International level seminar organized by SDMIMD on the topic "coffee certification programs- An initiative towards sustainable coffee farming in India".(ISBN:978-93-83302-34-5)
- Presented paper in National level seminar organized by PG department of Commerce titled "A study on efforts to make coffee as first sustainable agricultural product in the world".