Ms. Chandini K.M.
Qualification: MSc in Physics, KSET
Courses taught: B.SC Physics
Area of expertise: Nuclear Physics, Mechanics
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered for PhD degree in physics on 18-7-2016 on the topic “Crystal structure studies of compounds having therapeutic properties”.
- Participated as a guide teacher for State level science lecture competition in Kannada organized by Karnataka Rajya Vijnana Parishattu, Bengaluru at Humnabad, Bidar District on 26th and 27th of June 2019.
- Participated in Faculty Development programme on the topic “ Communicating Effectively in the Classroom- Communication Skills for teachers” organized by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) on June 13,2019.
- Attended “ National Seminar on Crystal Growth and Applications” Organized by Department of Physics, Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur, Vellore District, Tamilnadu during 29-31st January 2018.
- Attended one day State level workshop on “Emerging trends in research organized by departments of History, Research cell and IQAC SBRR Mahajana First Grade College Mysuru on 15th February 2018.
- Attended the Twenty –ninth Mid- Year Meeting of the Indian Academy of Sciences held in Infosys Training Centre, Mysuru from 29 to 30 June 2018 organized by Indian Academy of Sciences.
- Attended three day lecture workshop on advanced topics in condensed matter physics organized by Department of Physics, St Philomena’s College, Mysore from 22-24 September 2016.